Dynamic Parking Systems provides in-house training for all our Parking Marshals. The curriculum is outcome based, and covers a wide range of parking management related subjects, as well as empowering the Parking Marshal by also focussing on essential life skills enrichment.
The course duration is five consecutive working days, and is conducted at one of our larger parking management operations. The reason for this is that the candidate Parking Marshals can mingle and interact with the more seasoned Parking Marshals, and be exposed to “Real life” experience on the street.
* Parking Management Induction
* Operating Equipment
* Traffic Management and By-Laws
* Basic First Aid
* Customer Care and Finance
* Surveillance and Security
* Street Practice on Parking Management
* Fire Fighting
* Exams and Certification
* Problem Solving and Planning